The blanket was supposed to be white. I had two balls of white Bernat Blanket Yarn and when those were used up, I knew I would need another ball to get the size I wanted so I went and got it. Forgetting about the time lag between the first and second purchase, there was no way of getting the same dye lot. So winter white turned into vintage white so I had to add the charcoal to balance out the color difference.
I wanted to make a white blanket. So I went out and purchased four balls of winter white Bernat Baby Blanket to make another one.
I think because of the stitch pattern and the texture, it can do it. I guess my real thought is whether I can photograph stunning so you (or a potential customer) can see it.